SK-CERT is preparing a wide range of different statistics and reviews for partners, constituency and experts. They will be regularly updated and additions will be made as the SK-CERT information sources grow.
Currently, we are preparing three main statistics groups:
- reviews of detected events (events, alarms, etc.) and handled inc
- automatized statistics on different fields, mainly of the Slovak Internet (the Slovak IP range)
- reports and statistics created ad hoc
Statistics, diagrams and other information can be downloaded from the Statistics section of the SK-CERT webpage without the previous consent provided that the following conditions are met:
- providing the source with the link to the SK-CERT webpage (https://www.sk-cert.sk);
- data and statistics are provided the way they are; the NSA (SK-CERT) does not give a guarantee on used data and statistics;
- the names of the NSA and SK-CERT must not be used for the third parties’ product and service promotion
At the same time we shall gladly accept the information on the use of any material from the Statistics section on our e-mail address: sk-cert(at)nbu.gov.sk.