Tips and Tricks
This section contains a collection of the most important tips and tricks associated with cyber security and raising of cyber awareness. For navigation, please, use the navigation panel on the left.
Moreover, you can also read these interesting articles:
- TL; DR: Don’t trust even the courier – especially when they send you an odd e-mail
- What’s to come in 2021
- Critical vulnerability in Microsoft Exchange – update as soon as possible
- TL; DR: KIA company has a difficult decision to make (7th week)
- TL; DR: Apple, Microsoft and Netflix. A researcher managed to breach the protection of several IT giants (6th week)
- TL; DR: Even exceptional IQ won’t protect you from the attack, but updates can help (5th week)
- TL; DR: Google and Apple were patching and Facebook didn’t protect half a billion data (4th week)
- TL; DR: You can’t do shopping on DarkMarket anymore and be careful what Netflix asks of you (3rd week)
- Warning: Backdoor in Zyxel products
- Blow to reputation. According to an internal report, Huawei cooperated on surveillance of the ethnic group.