SK-CERT as a national CSIRT provides the following services for its constituency:
- Proactive Services – a main task is to ensure an early detection and prevention of cyber security incidents.
- Reactive Services – these services directly respond to resulting threats and incidents. The most important task of SK-CERT in this field is the response to and handling of cyber security incidents.
- Security Quality Management – services connected with evaluation and subsequent continual improvement of the security posture of the organisations.
- Security Monitoring – SK-CERT performs the security monitoring for the purpose of gathering the information on cyber security incidents from different sources using specialized technical tools.
- Publication of Security Bulletins and Warnings – a main task is to announce in a timely manner and distribute appropriately the information concerning the cyber security at the national and international level.
In providing the services SK-CERT complies with high professionalism, continuity and efficiency. It is an entity whose scope has a national coverage.
If you want more information on providing our services, please contact us.