A main task of SK-CERT in providing the proactive services is to ensure an early detection and prevention of cyber security incidents. There are the following services:
- Announcements – SK-CERT distributes security announcements in the form of regular Security Bulletins which are available also on the website.
- Technology Watch – within this service SK-CERT monitors the development and distribution of new technologies in order to detect potential new security threats.
- Security Audits or Assessments– one of the SK-CERT services is also to control and conduct an audit to respective elements of cyber space if they observe the mandatory regulations and to identify the level of cyber security.
- Configuration and Maintenance of Security – SK-CERT issues the recommendations to respective elements regarding the configuration and setting the security policies and procedures in cyber space.
- Intrusion Detection Services – SK-CERT performs the supervision and detection of possible intrusion into important systems by malicious tools. SK-CERT uses special tools created to detect such penetrations.
- Security-Related Information Dissemination – it is one of the most important services of SK-CERT because it covers not only information dissemination but also creation of knowledge base of the national CSIRT and archiving of reports, announcements, warnings, etc. which may serve as a basis for handling of cyber security incidents, for creating of cyber security politics and so on.
First publication . Last update