Historically first legislative act, regulating the issue of cybersecurity in the Slovak Republic was published in the Collection of Laws of the Slovak Republic on 9 March 2018.
The Act systematically and in full extension regulates the issue of cybersecurity, including the transposition of Directive (EU) 2016/1148 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 July 2016 concerning measures for a high common level of security of network and information systems across the Union. The Act on Cybersecurity regulates:
- Organization, scope and obligations of public bodies in the cybersecurity field,
- National strategy of cybersecurity,
- Unified information system of cybersecurity,
- Establishment and legislative framework of the National CSIRT unit within the National Security Authority (SK-CERT),
- Organization and competence of CSIRT units and their accreditation,
- Status and obligations of the operators of essential services and digital services providers,
- Security measures,
- System for ensuring of cybersecurity,
- Supervision of observance of the law, audit and sanctions.
« Späť na zoznam